Saturday June 1st from Noon to 2
Tuesday June 4th from 5 to 7
Practice Starts: June 10th @ 10:00 am
Student Coaches or Jr Coaches can email Treehaven with intent and availability. Currently there is no application and or set pay. In the past student coaches helped and were rewarded based on their contribution which was at the coaches discretion at the end of the season.
Coach: Kirsten Gregory
Practices: Begin Monday, June 10th for all swimmers at 10 am with Parent Meeting.
· Run Monday through Friday in June
· Run Monday through Thursday in July (Fridays off)
· 10:00-11:00 intermediate and up and 11:00-11:45 beginners (If new please see Kirsten for assigned time)
Beaver Valley Swim Club
· The Teams include: Treehaven, Clearview (Hopewell), Chapel Valley (Center), Chanticleer (Moon Twp.), Wyngate (Moon), and Woodlawn (Sewickley). Swimmers are only permitted to swim 4 total events. 2 individual and 2 relays.
· BVSC President is from Chanticleer: Jeni Drass
Swim Meet Dates:
· Meet 1: Tues., July 9 Treehaven hosts Chapel Valley
· Meet 2: Thurs., July 11 Treehaven hosts Chanticleer
· Meet 3: Tues., July 16 Treehaven @ Wyngate
· Meet 4: Thurs., July 18 Treehaven @ Woodland
· Meet 5: Tues., July 23 Treehaven @ Clearview
· Make up Meet: Thursday, July 25th
Meets officially start at 6:30. Treehaven Pool closes at 5:00 for home meets. Swimmers are to be on deck at 5:30 for home meets and 5:45 for away meets
We always need volunteers to run meets: Please attend an Official’s Clinic!
· Official's Clinics:
June 17 @ Chapel Valley @ 6:30 pm
June 20 @ Clearview @ 6:30 pm
June 22 @ Chanticleer @ 10:00 am
**Fundraisers: 1.TBD 2. Food Donations for Home Meets
These fundraisers are necessary for the benefit of our team and club. While we cannot operate without them, we choose not to make them mandatory because our swimmers and parents have always been so supportive. Please do everything within your means to help us continue to grow as a team and to keep our per swimmer cost to $25. ~ Thank you!!!